This is a re-release of Tamiya's legendary 1/12 Big-Scale Martini Brabham BT44B from 1975. Motor Racing Developments designer Gordon Murray evolved the design of this car which features a monocoque body with a distinctive triangular cross-section and wedge-shaped form. Also, Carlos Pace drove the car to a 1st place finish at the Brazil GP and namesake Carlos Reutemann did the same at the German GP, making it one of the more competitive cars in the field during the 1975 Formula One season. The model recreates the lively color scheme of the car, and has a realistic look with Martini and Goodyear logos.
• 1/12 scale plastic assembly kit of the Martini Brabham BT44B 1975. Length: 355mm, width: 160mm, height: 109mm.
• Movable front and rear suspensions feature realistic coil springs.
• Steering wheel moves the front wheels via rack and pinion system.
• Highly-detailed V8 engine includes accurately recreated fuel pipes and ignition cables.
• Front fairing, cockpit fairing, and induction box can all be detached even after assembly.
• Faux cloth stickers and photo-etched parts give realistic depictions of seatbelts.
• Includes aluminum air funnels.
• Comes with semi-pneumatic synthetic rubber tires, and drive shaft boots and seats molded in soft polyethylene for realistic look.
• High-quality Cartograf decals are included to depict Martini and Goodyear logos.
• Markings for car no.7 and no.8 are also included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.