Since its introduction in 2000 the Dingo Armoured Personnel Carrier (APC) has developed into a true all-rounder within the Bundeswehr. Both Dingo 1 and 2 provide an ideal combination of protection, cross-country mobility and speed. The ATF Dingo 2 GE A3.3 Patsi version has been used in Afghanistan since 2012 as a reconnaissance and security vehicle. The 6 occupants enjoy a maximum of protection thanks to excellent land-mine protection afforded by the V-shaped deflector under the safe cell. For self-protection, the Dingo is normally equipped with a type FLW 200 weapon platform which can be optionally fitted with a .50 calibre (12.7 mm) machine gun or an automatic 40 mm grenade launcher. Technical improvements over its predecessors include amongst other items optimization of crew protection, a hard-top over the cargo platform and IR driving lights to improve night vision capability.
- Surfaces with finely engraved detail
- Anti-slip surfaces
- Doors can be mounted in the open or closed position
- Detailed interior
- Detailed FLW 200 weapon platform
- A choice of either .50 calibre MG or 40 mm grenade launcher
- Hard-top cargo platform cover
- Detailed chassis
- Rubber tyres
- Authentic decal set for following versions:
- Bundeswehr, ISAF, Afghanistan, 2012
- Bundeswehr, ISAF, Afghanistan 2013
- Bundeswehr, 2015
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.