100% NEW TOOLING!
The Panzer III was a medium tank developed in the 1930s by Germany and used extensively in World War II. It was intended to fight other armored fighting vehicles. However, as the Germans faced the T-34, more powerful anti-tank guns were needed. Therefore, the Panzer III effectively swapped roles with the Panzer IV and was used primarily for infantry support.
The kit can be built with standard Panzer III 'J'version or equipped 'J' version with 'spaced armor'.
- Semi connecting track
MG34 machine gun
- 5cm KwK38 / L42 and 5cm KwK38/L60 gun (builder’s choice)
- Turret with an available 360 angle turn
- Main gun can move up and down
- Crew hatches can be built open or closed
- Photo-etched parts, exhaust grill, safety pin for smoke grenade, iron sight parts for tank commander cupola vision slit, and stowage bin details
- Can be built with standard Panzer III 'J' version or equipped 'J' version with 'spaced armor'
- 9 markings which were all used in 1941~1942 Africa Korps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.