Plastic model kit of the FM-2 Wildcat™ aircraft, new tools, expert set with accessories.
- plastic parts
- photo etched
- decal with 6+2 marking options (5x USN 1x FAA + 2 bonus)
- masks for canopy and wheels
- FM-2 Wildcat, BuNo unknown/B6, Composite Squadron VC-10, CVE-73 USS Gambier Bay, pilot Ens. Joseph Dennis McGraw, Battle off Samar, 25 October 1944.
- FM-2 Wildcat, BuNo 16262/B19, Composite Squadron VC-10, CVE-73 USS Gambier Bay, pilot Ltn. Herman J. Hardess, Marianas 15 czerwca 1944
- FM-2 Wildcat, BuNo 16130/3, Composite Squadron VC-8, CVE-60 USS Guadalcanal, pilot Ltn. (j.g.). F.H. Behlen III, North Atlantic, 30 May 1944.
- FM-2 Wildcat, BuNo unknown/1, Composite Squadron VC-69, CVE-60 USS Guadalcanal, North Atlantic, Autumn 1944. Aeroplane with rocket stubs fitted.
- FM-2 Wildcat, BuNo unknown/2, Composite Squadron VC-96, CVE-81 USS Rudyard Bay, Okinawa, April 1945. Aeroplane with rocket stubs fitted.
- Wildcat Mk VI, JV768/S-X, 882 Squadron FAA, HMS Searcher, pilot S.Lt. Ronald F. Moore, RNVR, claimed ½ Bf-109G, „Operation Prefix”, Trondheim, Norway, 26 March 1945, Bonus – serials and code letters for two other aeroplanes from this fight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.