The MiG-17F is one of the most iconic aircraft of the Cold War. It was one of the most widely used aircraft of the period, as well as being produced by a number of countries. It was licensed in Poland under the designation: Lim-5, and in China under the designation: Shenyang J-5.
This kit can be assembled as either the Soviet Union Mig-17F or the Polish-made version, the Lim-5, used by the German Democratic Republic during the Cold War.
- Plastic model kit
- Photo-etch sheet
- Detailed afterburner interior
- Detailed landing gear and landing gear wells
- Flaps and ailerons can be depicted raised or dropped
- Air brakes can be modelled open or closed
- Underwing drop tanks
The Premium Special Edition also includes:
- Canopy masks by Ginger Cat.
- Red Fox Studio 3D instrument panels.
- 3D resin printed resin set consisting of an ejector seat, two rocket launchers with pylons, a ladder, and a pilot's helmet
unbuilt / unpainted
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.