The M3 Stuart was manufactured from March 1943 onwards and deployed not only by U.S. forces; it also saw action in Soviet colors. The late production variant of the tank had a rounded turret design with the cupola removed. It used a 37mm main gun, with numerous 7.62mm machine guns: one coaxial to the main gun, one on the front, on the turret and in the side sponson’s on certain variants.
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• A late production M3 Stuart with riveted hull, cupola-less turret and 7.62mm machine gun is accurately recreated.
• Belt parts offer an accurate and fuss-free depiction of the tracks, combining with detailed drive sprocket and suspension components for a realistic finish.
• 3 marking options included, recreating one U.S. vehicle and two Red Army vehicles.
• Comes with a commander torso figure in U.S. tanker clothing. A choice of U.S. or Soviet head parts allows use with any of the marking options.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.