1/35 Tamiya Jagdpanzer Marder 1 Sd.Kfz.135
This historical model assembly kit depicts the German Tank Destroyer Marder I. The Marder I was one of the early German efforts to update a military that – despite crushing early successes against Poland and the Allied early in WWII – was in sore need of mechanization. Based upon the French Lorraine supply tractor, it was one of a number of commandeered vehicles pressed into German service. Around 170 were produced from May 1942, and their 7.5cm Pak40 anti-tank gun was a threat to Allied AFVs in France post-Normandy landings, and also on the Eastern Front and even North Africa.
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Compact chassis and bulging upper hull, complete with rivet and weld line details.
• Interior features gun breech detail, sights, racks, radio equipment and more.
• Assembly type tracks have single piece straight sections.
• Bogies have an ergonomic parts breakdown.
• Two figures are pictured looking to the skies, hinting at the breakdown of air control from their Luftwaffe after the Normandy landings.
• Comes with three marking options, two from Normandy and one from the Eastern Front.