100% NEW MOLDS!
1:16 Scale Plastic Model Kit for a Sd.Kfz.251/1 Ausf.D
- Workable single link tracks
- Clear parts
- Detailed running gear with torsion bar suspension as on the original
- Floor armor can be attached separately to the chassis
- Detailed gearshift and gearbox
- Detailed brake system and fuel system
- Swinging front axle with steering angle can be represented
- Detailed cooling and exhaust system
- Detailed engine with open engine cover plates
- Detailed engine bulkhead , instrument panel and radio set
- Detailed hatches and armament
- Floor plate segments can be opened individually to show the inside of the chassis
- Armour with realistic welds made of several separate armour plates
- Combat compartment and engine compartment can also be displayed dismantled due to separable flange connection
- Side boxes and storage compartments with detailed doors can be shown open or closed
- Rear crew door can be shown open or closed
Four decal options:
- 97th Jäger-Division, April 1945 Bohemia, Deutsch-Brod
- 25th Panzergrenadier Regiment 25 ( 12th Pz. Division ), November 1944 Eastern Front / Kurland
- 2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich , July 1944 Normandy / France
- 4. Fallschirmjäger Divison, March / April 1944 Anzio / Italy
unbuilt / unpainted
paint and glue not included
The Sd.Kfz. 251 (Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251) was a German armoured half-track infantry fighting vehicle from World War II, developed by the Hanomag company on the basis of the unarmoured Sd.Kfz. 11 half-track vehicle.
With at least 15252 vehicles and variants produced by seven manufacturers, the Sd.Kfz. 251 became the most frequently produced German half-track vehicles of the war.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.