Model features exceptional detailing of all unique aspects of the early production M4 Sherman. Note the 3-piece bolted together front transmission housing, the sharply angled upper hull, and the smooth curve of the cast turret. Like the Tiger I tank, model also features a die-cast hull for extra weight.
- 1/48 detailed scale model of the early production M4 Sherman. Length: 120mm, Width: 57mm
- Early production model accurately depicted with 3-piece bolted transmission housing, flat return roller arm and spoked wheels.
- Pre-coated die-cast lower hull for added weight and realism.
- Applique armor included for upper hull and turret.
- Commander's hatch and upper hull hatches can be assembled in opened or closed position.
- Turret can be rotated, and cannon can be raised and lowered after assembly.
- Small detailing such as accessories come pre-molded to upper hull for easy assembly.
- Comes with 3 sets of markings including markings used during Normandy landings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.